- Sample Holder: flag-style sample plate with or without 2.8 mm top-hat (Cu, SS or Mo)
- Mounting Instructions
- You can request sample holders to be shipped to your home institution ahead of time; contact beamline staff and provide a FedEx number.
- At the moment, our chamber only offers the following capabilities:
- in-vacuum annealing up to 800 C
- in-vacuum cleaving (cleaving post knocked down using in-vacuum magnetic wobble stick)
- a vacuum suit case can be used if your experiment requires more sophisticated surface preparation. This needs to be arranged with staff well ahead of time and requires separate ESAF and experimental plan.
- IMPORTANT: Getting Ready For Your Experiment