Deadline for APS Proposals and Beam Time Requests
Friday, July 5, 2019, 11:59 PM Chicago time
- New General User Proposals (GUPs)
- New Beam Time Requests for cycle 2019-3 (10/1/2019 - 12/17/2019) on existing active proposals
- Partner user proposals (PUPs)
- CAT Member Proposals
- APS Beamline Staff Proposals
- CAT Beamline Staff Proposals
The GUP system (https://beam.aps.anl.gov/pls/apsweb/gup0005.start_page) will accept proposals and beam time requests until 11:59 pm (Chicago time) on July 5, 2019.
User Office support will not be available after 5:00 pm local time that day. If you feel you may need help during the submission process, please create your proposal as early as possible.
Questions about the proposal submission process: email@example.com.
Guidance on the Proposal System: https://www.aps.anl.gov/Users-Information/About-Proposals/Concepts-Definitions-and-Help.
General inquiries: Contact the User Office (630-252-9090, firstname.lastname@example.org)