Speaker: Tao Zhou. Electron and X-ray Microscopy Group, CNM, ANL
Title: Recent software developments at Sector-26 APS
This talk summarizes the software developments (mainly python based) at Sector-26 for the past two years, The following will be discussed for those who might be interested.
- A slack messaging bot for remote beamline access.
- Fly scan implementation with off-the-shelf LabJack hardware and python API.
- Arbitrary scanning path optimized with Google OR-Tools.
- Multi-platform data visualization and analysis tools distributed through Docker.
- Solving inverse problems with automatic differentiation.
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Or call in (audio only)
+1 630-556-7958,,211252112# United States, Big Rock
Phone Conference ID: 211 252 112#