Printing is currently supported from the visitor wireless network, APS Guest. In order to setup the printer, please follow the directions below...
Printer configuration for Windows 10:
Printer configuration for Mac OS X:
- Go to System Preferences
- Print & Fax
- Click on the +
- Click on the IP Printer "tab"
- Select Protocol: HP Jet Direct - Socket (doesn't matter what printer brand)
- Then type in the printer name or printer IP address in the Address:
- field. You may need a fully qualified printer name: printer.aps.anl.gov.
- If the name is legitimate or not, it will tell you so.
- Then just click the Add button to add it to your printer list.
Printer configuration for Linux Gnome:
- Click the upper right corner drop down menu.
- Click the Settings wrench icon.
- Select Devices on the left side.
- Select Printers.
- Click Unlock.
- Enter the administrator password.
- Click Add.
- Select a printer in the list found on the network OR enter a printer's network address.
Please enter a Vector ticket if you have trouble or problems printing.