Below is a list of selected publications and presentations that have been given by various members of the Magnetic Devices group. For a complete list of APS publications, please visit the APS Publications Database. If you are looking for conference papers and proceedings, the Joint Accelerator Conferences Website hosted at CERN offers a searchable database.
- APS_1428594 EMVPU First Review
- APS_1418058 IEX Undulator Controls Kickoff Review
- APS_1413516 IEX Framework Design Review
- APS_1421316A Review of the IEX Undulator
- APS_1421559IEX Multipoles, Trim Coil Settings, and Look-Up Tables
- APS_1428427 IEX Electromagnetic Variably Polarizing Undulator Assembly Photo Album
- APS_1427743 Video of the permanent magnet installation tool designed for a 3.6 cm period undulator.
- Performance Analysis using RON (and some notes on the LCLS prototype at the LCLS Undulator Parameter Workshop, Oct. 24, 2003,Argonne
- Small-Period Superconducting Undulator presentation at the 3-Way Meeting held on Nov. 9 & 10, 2004 at SPring-8
- Final LLP Pre-production Review (LCLS Undulator System) held on November 15-16, 2004
- Presentation given at the workshop on EPU's held in Lansing, NY on February 18, 2005
- Review of FEL Undulator Segments Magnetic Measurements and Tuning at the DESY ID Workshop, June 6-8, 2005, Hamburg, Germany
- Undulator Tapering to Compensate for Particle Engery Loss at the DESY ID Workshop, June 6-8, 2005, Hamburg, Germany
- Radiation Damage to Undulators at the APS at the DESY ID Workshop, June 6-8, 2005, Hamburg, Germany