The Learning and Organization Development Team, as part of the Leadership Institute, provides a consultative approach to learning and development programs that support, foster, and promote:
- Strategic Laboratory initiatives
- Employee growth and professional development
- Leadership development
- Argonne’s culture of diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility.
- Professional Development Course Catalog
The Leadership Institute, in partnership with other organizations across Argonne, offers and supports regular professional development workshops focused on a variety of topics
Mentoring at Argonne
Mentoring at Argonne is a focal point for employees to connect with mentors or mentees through the Argonne Mentoring Program, access resources to build meaningful mentoring partnerships, and explore diverse opportunities for mentorship.
- LinkedIn Learning
LinkedIn Learning is an online educational platform that helps employees discover and develop leadership, technology-related, and creative skills through expert-led course videos.
- Quarterly Forums Series
The Quarterly Forums Series is a program of learning and collaboration opportunities facilitated in partnership with Argonne leaders on an annual theme selected by Laboratory leadership.
- Learning and Organizational Development Content Library
Learning resources, including learning roadmaps, job aids, and more can be accessed here.
The Argonne Leadership Institute offers the following virtual training options for FY21; registration is available through Argonne’s Training Management System (TMS).
- Communication Tips for Difficult Conversations (OMB101)
- Correcting Performance Problems (ALI221)
- Managing Your Priorities (ALI215)
- First-Line Essentials (ALI205)
- Listening in a Hectic World (ALI201)
- Managing Inclusion (ALI224)
- Giving Needs-Based Feedback (ALI203)
- Clarifying Performance Expectations (ALI202)
- Hiring 101 (HRS-TA-T2U295)
- Project Management for Non-Project Managers (ALI226)
- Shaping a Motivational Workplace (ALI223)
- Delegating for Shared Success (ALI222)
- Conscious Inclusion (ALI225)
- Activating Change: Individual Contributor (ALI217)
For more details, including dates, time and course descriptions, see here.