We would like to announce the release of a new version (2.7.0) of the EPICS Qt Framework. It can be found here:
This new version has the following features:
- Introduction of QEPlotter, QEScratchPad QEArchiverStatus widgets.
- QEGui built-in form for archive status.
- Initial QEFormGrid widget (not in plugin library yet).
- Improvements to PVProperties widget.
- Refactoring of QEImage (ongoing).
- Complete adding drag/drop, copy/paste and context menu to all QE widgets.
- Update RPM package generator.
- Extend user documentation.
- General bug fixes.
- Include package distribution for Windows.
Also, starting from this version, RPM packages will be generated for each new release made. This will help to deploy the framework
into production environment avoiding the hurdle of building it from scratch (and installing all necessary dependencies). The repository
of RPM packages is the following:
For more information about the EPICS Qt Framework, please visit the official website:
Feel free to ask the development team for further information.