A new version of the EPICS Qt Framework has been released and is available at
The default download and associated documentation is now for 2.5.0. Earlier versions are still available.
This version includes the following changes:
- Addition of new QE widgets: QENumericEdit, QECheckBox, QERadioGroup.
- Expand documentation (reference and guide).
- Reduce startup time for embedded sub forms.
- Display various information in 'Help->About' including macro substitutions, search paths, open files, version numbers of application, libraries and plugins.
- Add persistence management. Configurations such as window layout can be saved and restored at any time including startup.
- Add QEGui application logo.
- QEGui executable is now named qegui.
- Allow multiple gui files to be opened on startup.
- QEGui has display scaling capability (-a startup parameter).
- Add application wide user level passwords. Implemented in QEGui.
- If QELogin widget is used in an application that does not use this feature, the QELogin widget maintains its own local passwords as before.
- QERadionButton and QECheckBox now defaults to write "1" when checked and "0" when unchecked.
- QEGui path list now uses : or ; (depending on platform) to sperate paths so spaces can be used within paths.
- Bug fixes and minor enhancements. (See detailed log in release notes).