Subject: [EpicsQt-2] How to generate a QELog messages
From: Emmanuel Mayssat <emayssat@outlook.com>
To: "qti-talk@aps.anl.gov" <qti-talk@aps.anl.gov>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 11:10:26 -0700
I am looking at the excellent epicsqt framework.
Everyone on this list should really have a look at it!

I am looking at the QELog widget.
What is its primary purpose?
Can I create my custom log message (without programming)?
Can I save the logged message in a file?
(Ideally in my couchdb REST interface logbook !!)
Can I create a log entry if a PV goes above a threshold?

I am still going through the docs, but this framework is too good to not talk about ;-)

--
Emmanuel