Subject: caQtDM, linux and windows distributions
From: "Mezger Anton Christian" <anton.mezger@psi.ch>
To: <tech-talk@aps.anl.gov>, "qti-talk@aps.anl.gov" <'qti-talk@aps.anl.gov'>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 17:53:01 +0100
Title: caQtDM, linux and windows distributions

Dear all,

Again an upgrade of caQtDM is available ( Version 2.5) . Information can be found at our PSI-Website http://epics.web.psi.ch/software/caqtdm/

Improvements and bug fixes are described shortly at the site.

Also a windows distribution package (caQtDM.msi) is available. This package allows you to use the Qt designer and caQtDM immediately after installing.

Let me know of its usage, improvements, bug fixes, hints. Tell me if you like it.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Regards

Anton Mezger

Dr. Anton Chr. Mezger