tds3000: Tektronix Scope Support - Release Notes
- Merged support for TDS5000 series devices. Add devTDS3000.dbd or
devTDS5000.dbd (or both) to your application as appropriate.
- Provide example database file (TDSxxxx.vdb) which works with either
TDS3000 or TDS5000 devices (set FAMILY macro to 3000 or 5000).
- Modified example startup and MEDM scripts to allow
values to be set from environment variables.
- Use standard ASYN techniques to control diagnostic printing.
- Corrected documentation and revision tags.
- Defined DATA:START and DATA:STOP to be 0 and 10000 respectfully.
Calibration software may change these values with out restoring the
- Corrected some pv issues
- Build with R3.14.7
- Build with R3.14.6
- Use same device support for GPIB and serial (local/remote)
interfaces. The serial version (devTDS3000s.c) is not needed now.
First release of the asyn
device support for the tds3000 scopes
- converted the tds3054 from the 3.13 gpib support to tds3000 asyn
- Supports GPIB, Serial and Ethernet.