Generic Transient Recorder
Release 2.3 March 2006
Changes to ease building on different targets. UniverseDMA support is disabled by default.
First widely-released R3.14, operating-system-independent version.
Release 2.1 June 2005
The VTR10012 support now also includes support for the VTR10014.
Note that two additional arguments are available for vtr10012Config
- nchannels - the default is 8
- kilosamplesPerChan - The default is 256
- Converted to R3.14 build rules.
- Converted to operating-system-independent routines.
- Some devices tested on both RTEMS and vxWorks.
Release 1.2 August 2003
- IMPORTANT - sisfadcConfig now has an additional argument 'useDma'. This
must be specified correctly. For example the example sis3300
configuration command was:
and is now
- Channels without an associated waveform record no longer cause memory
corruption. Omitting waveform records for unused input channels speeds
up readout time.