Generic Transient Recorder
All include files are now safe for use by C++.
vme addresses for examples
The vme addresses for the examples have changed. If you are using the
examples please check addresses.
- Support was added for the Joerger vtr8014
- A new external variable vtr10012UseDma is present. It is initialized to
0 (false). NOTE: dma will not be used unless this variable is set to
- Support is now provided for the sis3300 and sis3301
- IMPORTANT - sisfadcConfig now has an additional argument clockspeed.
This must be specified correctly. For example the example sis3300
configutation command was:
and is now
- If the one wire ID register option is present
- The clock speed and serial number are read and made part of the
- The clock speed is compred with the clock speed passed to
sisfadcConfig and a warning message is printed if they are not the
Support is now available for the VTR812/10 and VTR812/40.