vac Release Notes
Release 1-5-1 (Nov. 17, 2014)
- Modifications to build support for EPICS 3.15. (Don't include asyn.dbd in
vacSupport.dbd, because asyn.dbd includes asynRecord.dbd. EPICS 3.15 doesn't
permit multiply defined record types.)
Release 1-5 (Nov. 11, 2014)
- Added "CC10" controller type, which is similar to Televac.
- Updated display files for CSS-BOY and caQtDM.
- CONFIG_SITE now -includes $(SUPPORT)/configure/CONFIG_SITE
Release 1-4-1 (Apr. 17, 2013)
- Modified devVacSen.c so user can specify station numbers which previously
were hard coded.
- Added display files for CSS-BOY and caQtDM.
Release 1-4 (Oct. 24, 2011)
- Modified RELEASE; deleted RELEASE.arch
- Added .opi display files for CSS-BOY
Release 1-3 (Mar. 30, 2010)
- src/devDigitelPump.c - modifed to work with bitbus device
- fixes for EPICS 3.14.11
Release 1-2 (Dec. 19, 2008)
Suggestions and Comments to:
- new files: vacApp/op/adl/Pump.adl, .../Pump_sp.adl, .../VacSen.adl
- Db/vs.db, Db/digitelPump.db - added SCAN field
Tim Mooney : (email@example.com)