APS, Sector 7
Argonne National Laboratory
Building 432, Room D007
9700 S. Cass Avenue
Argonne, IL 60439
- Beamline scientist, X-ray Science Division, Argonne National Laboratory
- Beamline Scientist, former MHATT-CAT, University of Michigan
- NSERC Postdoctoral fellowship, University of Michigan
- PhD Mcgill University, Canada
- Former APS Technical Working group co-chair, and General User Program reviewer.
- Participated in 2009 in the APS Upgrade Technical Advisory committee
- Time-resolved x-ray scattering and imaging
- Coherent X-ray studies of equilibrium and non-equilibrium phenomenas
- X-ray optics, and instrumentation
- My goal is to bring up user concerns and provide sound advice to the APS management in this exciting upgrade period.