Dept. of Computational and Structural Chemistry
Glaxo SmithKline, Inc.
709 Swedeland Road
King of Prussia, PA 19406
- Investigator, Department of Computational and Structural Chemistry, GlaxoSmithKline R&D, King of Prussia, PA 1999 – present.
- PostDoc/Research Associate/Lecturer, Department of Chemistry, Cornell University, 1994-1999
- PhD, Biochemistry, Purdue University, 1994
- BS, Chemistry, University of Chicago, 1988
Activities & Interests
- Supervisory board member to IMCA-CAT
- High throughput X-ray data collection and structure solution
- Structure Based Drug Design
- Structural Biology of Drug Targets