May 7 - 12, 2007
Advanced Photon Source - Center for Nanoscale Materials - Electron Microscopy Center - Intense Pulsed Neutron Source
- Advanced Design Consulting USA, Inc. - Meeting tote bags
- Blake Industries - Cocktail reception at the Adler Planetarium
- Consortium for Advanced Radiation Sources - CARS student poster prize
- DuPont-Northwestern-Dow Collaborative Access Team (DND-CAT) - Student poster prize support
- FEI Company - Saturday workshops
- Frontiers in Optical and Coherent and Ultrafast Science (FOCUS), University of Michigan -- Support for Workshop 3, Time-Resolved X-ray and Neutron Scattering
- High-Pressure Collaborative Access Team (HP-CAT) - Student poster prize support
- Merck Research Laboratories - General meeting support
- Positronic - General meeting support
- Raith USA Inc. - Saturday workshops
- Rigaku Americas - Sky Shows at the Adler Planetarium
- UChicago Argonne, LLC - User Meeting banquet
What's Different This Year:
The Users Meeting this year has a few new twists.
- The plenary session is now on Monday (not Wednesday).
- Tuesday is devoted to facility-specific science sessions.
- Wednesday and Thursday are workshop days.
- You have several options for participation: full week, partial week, or either plus Saturday short courses.
- There are more student opportunities: Students can choose to be considered for short invited talks, and there will be several prizes for student posters.
- Tours of the user facilities will be offered.
- See other meeting highlights...
||Invitation to exhibitors (to be included in mailing, please write to email@example.com)
||Poster abstracts due note date change: deadline extended to April 9
||Registration deadline for non-U.S. citizens without access badge
||Housing reservation deadline to obtain meeting rate
||Registration for all others (without late fee)