The University of Chicago
c/o Argonne National Laboratory
9700 S. Cass Avenue
Argonne, IL 60439
- Macromolecular Crystallographer, Industrial Macromolecular Crystallography Association Collaborative Access Team /CARS, The University of Chicago
- Research Assistant Professor, Biochemistry Department , Michigan State University.
- Senior Research Chemist, Merck & Co.
- Postdoctoral Research Scientist, The Upjohn Company.
- Ph.D., physical chemistry/protein crystallography, Michigan State University .
- B.A., chemistry, The College of Wooster, Wooster , Ohio .
- Beamline user support, IMCA-CAT, APS.
- Structure determination of malaria target proteins in collaboration with Structural Genomics Consortium, Toronto . Protein structure determination in collaboration with the New York Structural Genomics Research Consortium.
- Reviewer, Macromolecular Crystallography Proposal Review Panel, APS.
Having synchrotron experience from a variety of perspectives, including academic, industrial, structural genomics and government laboratory sectors, I am in an excellent position to appreciate and represent a broad range of interests among the APS user community. If elected to the APSUO Steering Committee I will be a strong advocate on behalf of the APS user community.