Dept. of Biochemistry
175 South University Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907
- Associate Professor of Biochemistry, Purdue University, 2004-present.
- Assistant Professor of Biochemistry, Purdue University, 1998-2004
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Colorado 1994-1998
- Ph.D. Microbiology and Immunology, Duke University, 1993
- B.S. Chemistry, University of Chicago, 1989
- Peer Reviewer: APS general user program, American Cancer Society General Mechanisms in Cancer Committee.
- Professional Societies: RNA Society, American Crystallographic Association, American Association for the Advancement of Science.
- Structural basis for RNA catalysis
- RNA-protein interactions
- Macromolecular crystallography