New to the APS?
- How to Become an APS User
- If you need any assistance, please contact the APS User Office
(630) 252-9090 firstname.lastname@example.org
Beamline phone numbers
Direct telephone numbers for all APS beamlines.
Contacts for user-related administrative questions (User Office, user accounts, user agreements).
Websites maintained by individual sectors, with technical details and contacts.
Floor Coordinators (User ESH Support)
Contacts for operational and safety support for users.
Contacts for specific safety concerns, e.g., hazardous or radioactive materials, chemical exposure, electrical safety, hoisting and rigging.
Floor Coordinator on Duty
- 630-252-0101 (on-call pager)
- From on-site phone: 2-0101
- (630) 252-9090
- 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Rick Fenner
- (630) 252-5280
- Kelly Cunningham
- (630) 252-0619
Advanced Photon Source
Argonne National Laboratory
9700 S. Cass Avenue
Argonne, IL 60439