Process for requesting access to the APS for the purpose of conducting experiments.
- The APS User Office strongly recommends that you register before you begin the process of obtaining beam time.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen, it is especially important for you to register as early as possible.
- If you are a citizen of, or your employer is located in, a sensitive country, you must register at least 12 weeks in advance of your arrival.
Central Registration Form
Web-based form for requesting access to visit or use any of the following Argonne National Laboratory facilities:
- Advanced Photon Source
- Center for Nanoscale Materials
- Electron Microscopy Center
- Intense Pulsed Neutron Source
Information for Non-U.S. Citizens
Special considerations for visitors and users who are not U.S. citizens, especially the extra time needed for processing requests for site access.