9-ID C SOE 1 Search Procedure
Use the map below to help you locate items necessary
to searching the hutch. (Click to enlarge it.)
The following MUST be done to search this hutch:
1. Enter the hutch and locate the search
box entitled "Search Box 1." This
is Number 1 on the above map. You should see a yellow light flashing here.
2. When you are prepared to shut the hutch, check the entire hutch to be sure
that no other persons are present in the hutch.
3. If the area is empty, press the green button on the 1st search box. The
yellow light now stops flashing and is solid yellow.
4. At this time, an audio
sound instructing anyone else in the hutch to exit.
5. Move out of the hutch through the open door making sure that no one enters.
6. Close the door by holding down the green button on the door
control box. Be sure that no one enters the hutch while you do this.
7. When the door closes and locks, you will see the two green lights on the
operating box light up indicating that the hutch is magnetically closed and
locked. At this point, you have successfully completed the hutch search.