- Technical Leader, Surface/Microscopy/X-ray Group, Analytical Sciences, Dow Chemical Company
- D. Polymer Science, Pennsylvania State University , 1984.
- .Member, DND-CAT, 1993-present.
- BOD Society of Plastics Engineers (Eng. Props. and Structure Division), 1997-present (Chair 2001-2002).
- Technical Program Chair SPE / EPSDIV.
- Intersociety Relations Committee (PMSE, ACS, SPE).
- Polymer Committee (International Center for Diffraction Data).
- Member, Materials Research Society, American Physical Society.
- Member, International Union of Crystallography (Small Angle X-ray Scattering Group).
- Beamline user at APS, NSLS, CHESS, SSRL, NIST.
- .Small and wide angle x-ray scattering (SAXS, WAXS).
- In-situ (extrusion, fiber spinning, rheometry) and time resolved (deformation, failure) studies of materials.
- High Throughput technology development.
- Critical Dimensions and ultra low-k materials in semiconductors.
- Data Visualization, reduction, analysis software for x-ray diffraction and SAXS.
- Promote partnerships between Industry, Academia, and the General User Community for the advancement beamline technology and expansion of user capabilities.