Senior Research Associate, ChemMatCARS, The Consortium for Advanced Radiation Sources, The University of Chicago, 1997-present
- Graduate Student Appointment, Physics Division, Argonne National Laboratory, 1989-93.
- Ph.D. Physics, University of Illinois at Chicago , 1993.
- Postdoctoral Appointment, Advanced Photon Source, Argonne National Laboratory, 1993-97.
- Senior Research Associate, The Consortium for Advanced Radiation Sources, The University of Chicago, 1997-2003.
- Time-resolved small-molecule crystallography.
- Inelastic Scattering techniques.
- X-ray optics and instrumentation for synchrotron facilities.
- Beamline control software.
- As a scientist at ChemMatCARS, a National Facility dedicated to providing state of the art resources to a wide range of users, I am in a unique position to understand what users require to best facilitate their science from a particular beamline as well as the APS as a whole. If I am elected to serve as a member on the APSUO steering committee, I will be a strong advocate on behalf of the APS user community.