1999 Gordon Research Conference on X-ray Physics
Topics will include:
- Inelastic X-ray Scattering
- Advances in X-ray Imaging
- Applications of Coherent X-rays and the Phase Problem
- Applications of X-ray Diffuse Scattering
- X-ray Studies of Charge, Magnetic & Orbital Ordering
- Time-dependent X-ray Scattering
- Studies of Confined Liquids
- Applications of X-ray Microbeams
Applications must be received at least 30 days prior to the meeting (i.e., by June 25, 1999). Please send applications to the Gordon Conference Organizations and not to the Chairs. The website for the information regarding Gordon Research Conferences is http://www.grc.uri.edu/. The registration fee for applications is $590 (if you share a room),$ 620 (single room), or $490 (non-resident). Some very limited financial support may be available for students. There will be several poster sessions.
For information regarding submissions for poster sessions, please contact Helmut Dosch.
- Sunil K. Sinha
Advanced Photon Source
Argonne National Laboratory
Argonne, IL 60439, U.S.A.
Phone: (630) 252-9685
Fax: (630) 252-3222
- Helmut Dosch
Max-Planck-Institut für Metallforschung
D-70569 Stuttgart, Germany