Oak Ridge, Tennesee, U.S.A
25th Oct, 1996
The ISAC meeting (America) will be held at the Garden Plaza Hotel in Oak Ridge, Tennesee on Friday, the 25th of October, from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
Here is the proposed agenda:
1. 4:00 Welcome (P. Clout) 5 mins
2. 4:05 Status Report (D. Gurd) 10 mins - based on report in EuroISAC as updated
3. 4:15 Report on European Meeting 5 mins - just distribute minutes (We will invite Axel and/or Winfried, but do not expect them to come.)
4. 4:20 Chicago Post Mortem 30 mins (Peter Lucas if he can. We will ask Peter for a written Report if he can't come.) - lessons learned - what worked, what didn't
5. 4:50 Session Topics and Organizers 80 mins (identify topics and possible organizers) (This will be a free-for-all.)
6. 6:10 Invited Speakers 20 mins (including closing remarks)
7. 6:30 BEER AND PIZZA BREAK 20 mins (grab some, have a pee, and get back to work)
8. 6:50 Program Committee (D. Gurd) 20 mins - how will it be formed? - who will be on it? - how/when/where will they work? - how will we contribute?
9. 7:10 Publication (P. Clout) 20 mins - who will publish? - what format? - archival or not? - role of IEEE
10. 7:30 Meeting Organization 30 mins - parallel sessions? what against what? - posters? - duration
11. 8:00 Possible Workshops, Associated Meetings, 30 mins Training, etc - SOSH??, DBs??, Others??
12. 8:30 Conclusions, Summary 30 mins - What are the points to bring up at KEK? - How do we present them? - Who presents what? - What other info do we need?
13. 9:00 Adjourn - more beer
The Contect person is
Dave Gurd AOT-8, MS H820 Los Alamos National Laboratory Los Alamos, NM, 87545
Ph: (505) 665-6128 Fax: (505) 665-5107 GURD@LANL.GOV