How to use the Interactive Beamlines Map
The APS consists of 35 sectors, which contain one or more beamlines. This map can help you find beamlines suitable for your research.
- Filter sectors by selecting a scientific Discipline or Technique.
- Highlight sectors by selecting criteria such as Operator or Access Mode.
- Click a sector number to view a list of its beamlines and their attributes.
Beamline Status indicators:
- Operational/Accepting General Users
- Not Available (Construction or Commissioning)
- Click a beamline name for additional technical details and contact information.
For more information about beamlines or becoming an APS user, visit the User Information page, or contact us.