Up: User's Guide to shower
Previous: Summary File
Since the output coordinate files and the summary file are in SDDS format, SDDS toolkit programs are available for post-processing the
results. The programs are listed in references .
Programs that may be applicable with shower outputs files are:
For instance, the program sddsprocess operating on the summary
file can give the maximum dose rate in any region with material value
matching the string ``human''.
- sddshist, sdds2hist -- Histogram program
- sddsquery -- Lists the columns and parameter definitions in a file.
- sddsprocess -- General processing program.
- sddscombine -- Combines SDDS files, and optionally merges
data pages into one.
- sddsconvert -- Convert between ascii and binary, and other
- sddscontour -- Contour and density plotting program