Next: Known Bugs, Problems, and
Up: Highlights of What's New
Previous: Changes for Parallel Version
ibsEmittance to solve for x and y parameters separately, which is necessary for more accurate results when
- Added bremsstrahlungLifetime, which computes gas bremsstrahlung lifetime from local momentum acceptance and Twiss parameter output.
- Added elasticScatteringLifetime, which computes elastic gas scattering lifetime from dynamic acceptance and Twiss parameter output.
- Added the script computeCoherentFraction to compute the coherent fraction for undulator radiation.
- Added the script plotTwissBeamsize to plot the beam sizes using data from the
- Added the script analyzeMagnets, which generates SDDS and iles giving magnet parameters.
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements for sddsbs (bending magnet spectrum).
- Added viewpoint generation to view3dGeometry.
- sddsrandmult can now be asked to suppress low-order (i.e., easily correctable) harmonics.
- sddsurgent can now handle
grids for spatial and angular maps.