Up: List of Namelist Commands
- type: Setup command.
- function: This command defines a symmetric bunch pattern.
long startBucket = 0
long bunches = 1
double currentPerBucketMA = 0.0
double totalCurrentMA = 0.0
long clearPreviousPatterns = 0
- startBucket -- Bucket number of the first bunch in the
bunch train. In the case of a symmetric bunch pattern, startBucket is the bucket number where one of the bunches is
located. Default is 0, the first bucket.
- nBunches -- Number of bunches in the symmetric
distribution. If nBunches is not a divisor of the RF harmonic
number, then a close approximation of the symmtric distribution is
- currentPerBucketMA -- Current in mA for each bunch
- totalCurrentMA -- Total current of all bunches defined
in this command. Used to determine the current of individual
bunches. Either variables currentPerBucketMA or totalCurrentMA may be defined. If both are present, variable currentPerBucketMA takes precedence.
- clearPreviousPatterns -- If this flag is set to 1, then
bunch patterns defined in previous symmetricBunchPattern or
generalBunchPattern are cleared before setting the bunches of
this namelist command.