Next: Data Fitting Tools
Up: SDDS Toolkit Programs by
Previous: Statistics Tools
- sddsconvolvesddsconvolve ()sddsconvolve -- Does FFT convolution, deconvolution, and correlation. Example
application: computing the ideal impulse response of a system after you've measured the response to
- sddsdigfiltersddsdigfilter ()sddsdigfilter -- Performs time-domain digital filtering of column data. Example applications:
low pass, high pass, band pass, or notch filtering of data to eliminate unwanted frequencies.
- sddsfdfiltersddsfdfilter ()sddsfdfilter -- Performs frequency-domain filtering of column data. Example application:
applying a filter that is specified as a table of attenuation and phase as a function of frequency.
- sddsfftsddsfft ()sddsfft -- Does Fast Fourier Transforms of column data. Example application: finding signficant
frequency components in time-varying data, or finding the integer tune of an accelerator from a difference orbit.
- sddsnaffsddsnaff ()sddsnaff -- Does Numerical Analysis of Fundamental Frequencies, a more accurate
method of determining principle frequencies in signals than the FFT.