Next: Data Collecting
Up: EPICS Toolkit Programs by
Previous: EPICS Toolkit Programs by
- burtrb -- Reads values of process variables and writes them to a snapshot file.
Example application: saving the configuration of an accelerator for later use.
- burtwb -- Reads values from a snapshot file and writes them to process variables.
Example application: restore an earlier configuration of an accelerator.
- sddscasr -- a new configuration save and restore program with many unique features.
- sddscaramp -- Performs ramping of process variables between
the present state and the states in one or more SDDS files.
- toggle -- Alternates between two sets of process variable values stored in snapshot files
at a regular interval.
Example application: Alternate between two configurations of an accelerator for debugging