- Checkout new CVS tree.
cvs checkout -P epics/extensions
cvs checkout -P oag
- Update SDDS tree to current version.
cvs update -dPA
- Add new file to CVS tree.
- Commit changes to CVS tree.
- View differences between current CVS file and local file.
Or you may use tkcvs for a more
detailed description of the differences.
- Revert to a previous version.
cvs update -r 1.387 OAGapps
cvs update -D 1/1/2001 OAGapps
Be aware that you will need to use
cvs update -A to return to the current version.
- View all the log messages for a specific file.
- Tagging a new version.