Next: Frequency Map Analysis
Up: ILC Damping Ring Calculations
Previous: ILC Damping Ring Calculations
The task force web page is
http://www.desy.de/~awolski/ILCDR/DRConfigurationStudy_files/Task1.htmThe task force divided the work into subtasks that were assigned to
various people in May 2005. See
The subtasks are calculations of
- Frequency Map Analysis
- Dynamic aperture for ideal lattices
- Dynamic aperture with multipole errors
- Dynamic aperture with nonlinear wiggler with and without multipole errors
- Dynamic aperture with machine errors
- Survivability of realistic positron distribution with and without physical apertures
Procedure for dynamic aperture comparison.
- Limit the search to the line.
- Use momentum range
- Use synchrotron oscillation.
- Track for one damping time.