X-ray Science Division
Argonne National Laboratory
9700 S. Cass Ave
(630) 252-9775 • email
- S.E. Russek, W. H. Rippard, T. Cecil and R. Heindl. (2010). Spin-Transfer Nano-Oscillators. Handbook of Nanophysics: Functional Nanomaterials. K. D. Sattler, Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- M. L. Schneider, W. H. Rippard, M. R. Pufall, T. Cecil, T. J. Silva, and S. E. Russek, "Temperature dependence of spin-torque-driven self-oscillations," Physical Review B (Condensed Matter and Materials Physics), vol. 80, p. 144412, 2009.
- T. W. Cecil, M. E. Cyberey, R. E. Matthews, J. Z. Zhang, and A. W. Lichtenberger, "Development of Nb/Al-AlN/NbTiN SIS Junctions With ICP Nitridation," Applied Superconductivity, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 19, pp. 409-412, 2009.
- T. Cecil, A. W. Lichtenberger, and A. R. Kerr, "Formation of High Quality AlN Tunnel Barriers via an Inductively Coupled Plasma," in 19th International Symposium on Space Terahertz Technology, Groningen, The Netherlands, 2008, pp. 425-431.
- T. Cecil, R. M. Weikle, A. R. Kerr, and A. W. Lichtenberger, "Investigation of NbTiN Thin Films and AlN Tunnel Barriers With Ellipsometry for Superconducting Device Applications," Applied Superconductivity, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 17, pp. 3525-3528, 2007.
- Low Temperature Detectors
- Superconducting Materials
- Microwave Electronics
- PhD. Electrical and Computer Engineering, Univerisity of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA; 2008
- MS. Engineering Physics, Univerisity of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA; 2005
- BS. Engineering Physics, Murray State University, Murray, KY; 2002
2010 - Present: Assistant Engineer, X-ray Science Division, Argonne National Lab, Argonne, IL
2008 - 2010: National Research Council Postdoctoral Fellowship, Electromagnetics Division, National Insitiute of Standards and Technology, Boulder, CO