Time Resolved Research
X-ray Science Division
Argonne National Laboratory
9700 S. Cass Ave
(630) 252-0417 • email
- “Inelastic Scattering of Broadband Electron Wave Packets Driven by an Intense Mid-infrared Laser Field,”
A D DiChiara, E Sistrunk, C I Blaga, U B Szafruga, P Agostini and L F DiMauro, Physical Review Letters, 108 033002 (2012).
“Imaging ultrafast molecular dynamics with laser-induced electron diffraction,”
C I Blaga, J Xu, A D DiChiara, E Sistrunk, K Zhang, P Agostini, T A Miller, L F DiMauro, and C D Lin, Nature, 483 10280 (2012).
“Nonlinear Atomic Response to Intense, Ultra-fast X-rays,”
G Doumy, C Roedig, S-K Son, C I Blaga, A D DiChiara, R Santra, N Berrah, C Bostedt, J D Bozek, P H Bucksbaum, J P Cryan, L Fang, S Ghimire, J M Glownia, M Hoener, E P Kanter, B Krässig, M Kuebel, M Messerschmidt, G G Paulus, D A Reis, N Rohringer, L Young, P Agostini, and L F DiMauro, Physical Review Letters, 106 083002 (2011).
“Observation of High-order Harmonic Generation in a Bulk Crystal,”
S Ghimire, A D DiChiara, E Sistrunk, P Agostini, L F DiMauro, and D A Reis, Nature Physics, 7 138 (2011).
- Time resolved resarch
- Ultrafast laser and x-ray optics
- Nonlinear response of light with matter
- Intense field ionization
Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Delaware
Ph. D Physics, 2008, Advisor: Barry C Walker, GPA 3.76/4.0
Ph. D Thesis Title: “Ionization Measurements of Argon, Krypton, and Xenon Atoms with Petawatt to Exawatt Per-Square-Centimeter Laser Fields”
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
B.S. Physics, 2002 (Cum Laude), GPA 3.55/4.0
- Assistant Physicist, Argonne National Laboratory (2013-)
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, The Ohio State University (2008-2013)
- Adjunct-Physical Sciences, Columbus State Community College (2011-2012)
- Graduate Research Assistant, University of Delaware (2002-2008)
Awards and Honors
- Delaware NASA Space Grant Fellow (2006-2007)