APSUO Rosalind Franklin Young Investigator Award
Call for Nominations
Complete nominating packages for the 2010 APS Users Organization Rosalind Franklin award must contain the following:
- Name, affiliation, and contact information for the candidate
- Name, affiliation, and contact information for the nominator
- Short statement (500 words or less) describing why the candidate deserves the award
- List of people (names and affiliations) of persons sending supporting letters
To be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Short description of work, written by candidate, for which the award is proposed (should be sent to nominator and attached as a pdf)
- CV of candidate (should be attached as a pdf)
- Publication authored or co-authored by candidate (attached as a pdf)
Please note: It is the responsibility of the nominator to request the items to be e-mailed to complete the nominating package.
All material must be received in the APS User Office by February 22, 2010.